Spellsword Spellsword

I'm not sure why this made it to the front page... I was just kind of getting used to the idea of an adventure rpg where I don't have to actually fight, or use and inventory or have stats or really do anything but walk around and interact with enter... and then it was over already

Could be cool

A Second Chance A Second Chance

When I detonated the bomb while still attached to the launch pad, I knew this game would be a great one

Epic Stand Epic Stand

That was actually a pretty good challenge. There was just a bit of strategy combined with lots of button mashing. I would have liked to have been able to reach more upgrades before beating it though.

P.s. Scull can be found under the description for Normal mode on every level. In fact its in that section twice :)

genyuk responds:

Thanks for "scull" bug report ;-)

I Am Flying To The Moon I Am Flying To The Moon

It was great up until a couple engine upgrades in. Your gravity is just so wonky that if you hit anything at all its only through quite a bit of luck that you can recover. It isn't really original but its still one of my favorite types of games. Just crank back the gravity and give momentum a little more oomph, and you've got it!

Bomb Diver Bomb Diver

Great twist on a classic!

HybridMind responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

Atralux Atralux

It was awesome

I just had to figure out what I was doing first lol. Some more specific instructions would be nice in game.

Georg The Ghost Georg The Ghost

Pretty fun

It was pretty fun and decently challenging, I mean no brain busters but creative. There was a bug in the second room, if you click on vacuum after its off it will still suck you in.

My biggest complaint was that the ghost moved too slowly, I was thinking and clicking much faster than he could keep up with.

Duty Hill Duty Hill

Fun

kept me going all the way to the end, not too hard, but just enough that I have to think and work for it occasionally. Nicely done!

And Axel, you are totally right! I played a game about being a tank on the moon, and let me tell you, there is NO FUCKNIG AIR ON THE MOON, I mean, if there isn't any air, why are my bombs exploding? Its not like anyone ever had a war on the moon either. At the end earth just called in a nuclear warhead and blew up all the enemies just before we were rescued by a spaceship. What an uninspiring ending...

Now, if you were to do something like Payday did, and fight in a bank with a lot of guards coming in everywhere, and have to steal some gold, then I would give you a better score because I've never seen it before.

Trolling or just stupid?

Minesweeper3D: Universe Minesweeper3D: Universe

Huge fan of minesweeper

I play minesweeper all the time, so this is a nice twist for me. The only feature I really miss is being able to disarm multiple squares by clicking on a numbered square that you've put flags on all the surrounding bombs.

Pressing space is kind of annoying but if you had the above feature you don't need to switch back and forth nearly as often

GemCraft GemCraft

Fix the ads!!!!

Love the game, I've been playing for hours. However, these blank ads keep freezing my game and making me do levels repeatedly.